I offer research impact coaching, workshops, and webinars for researchers to action their engagement and impact strategy.
“Zali was able to explain design thinking so clearly, and I was able to immediately see how well this would apply to our research projects. Her approach is such an efficient way to capture end-user perspectives for maximum impact with our interventions.”
– S. Bryn Austin, Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Boston Children’s Hospital
I am an experienced researcher, and an engaging presenter.
You will leave my workshops with a plan, and concrete next steps to be actioned.
We can catch up for regular coaching sessions if you need ongoing feedback and accountability!
The ERA Engagement and Impact submissions ask you to detail what you have done at the institutional level to support Research Impact and Engagement...
The Well Researched University Package is your answer!
Package can be tailored to your needs, and includes:
- Full day workshop with researchers
- Monthly personalised impact coaching for researchers
- Researcher access to exclusive resources
- Annual Report on progress